Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Android App

Options
  • 27-06-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, 

I have been unable to log in via the android app for the last two days. No error, request just times out. Have cleared cache and data and even reinstalled the app, problem is the same. 

Is there an issue? I see below a thread relating to logging in to 365online. Related?

Regards, 

Brian.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi ..Brian.., 

Thank you for your post. 

We apologies for the intermittent service recently. Our support team are currently investigating this. We will have service on the mobile phone app restored as soon as possible. 

Our 365 Online website is fully operational, so if you need to log in you can do so through your desktop. 

Hope this helps and thanks for your patience. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

Both the app and online still appear to be giving trouble, I'm still having difficulties anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ohbygod

Im having the same problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi amber2 and ohbygod,

Thanks for your posts.

If you are still unable to log in to your account, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 or 003531 4044 000 and our colleagues will be happy to assist you. This line is open 8am to midnight on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement