Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staff Barbecue

Options
  • 27-06-2014 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.

I'm organising a summer night out with work so am looking for suggestions for places.

Something like a barbecue would be the order of the day, approx 50 people, staff ranges up to director level so something decent enough would be required.

Potential places would be Pitt Bros or Bison bar but ideally we would want somewhere they could house us for the night so a bar with barbecue facilities as opposed to a restaurant may be better.

Thanks a mill!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

I went to a staff BBQ in D2 Harcourt St Hotel last year.

There was about 20 of us and it was €10 a head. We ordered our burgers or whatever at the table and they were brought to us as well as big platters of different salads. As there's going to be 50 of you they may be able to offer something more interesting than burgers ;)

We were seated outside which is partially covered so suited any smokers. Full bar and dance floor area too.

The hotel is part of the bar so if anyone has to travel far they can get a room cheap enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

My friend organised a corporate BBQ for her workplace in the Gibson Hotel and she raved about it. Great selection of food, not just your standard burgers and sausages, and a really nice setting too. Great value for €20 per head.

http://www.thegibsonhotel.ie/BBQ.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Clyde Court hotel and Howl at the Moon also offer the staff bbq's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

My friend organised a corporate BBQ for her workplace in the Gibson Hotel and she raved about it. Great selection of food, not just your standard burgers and sausages, and a really nice setting too. Great value for €20 per head.

http://www.thegibsonhotel.ie/BBQ.aspx

I would second this. Did it last year. Good food (quality and range), reserved area with a nice balcony on top floor with great view and access to indoors should the weather be rubbish.

Advertisement