Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home insurance AIB or Zurich?

Options
  • 27-06-2014 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

can anyone advice whats better for house insurance? I searched and seen AIB offers 30% off for first time buyer and moneyguide says Zurich is the lowest. To be honest I am a bit suspicious with these deals from bank they sound great but are they really that good?

I have zero experience in it and just try to get as much information as possible

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,535 ✭✭✭✭ted1

sanny82 wrote: »
    can anyone advice whats better for house insurance? I searched and seen AIB offers 30% off for first time buyer and moneyguide says Zurich is the lowest. To be honest I am a bit suspicious with these deals from bank they sound great but are they really that good?

I have zero experience in it and just try to get as much information as possible

Thanks

I find boi or chill.ie provide the best quotes

Advertisement