Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice place to eat lunch in Tuam?

Options
  • 27-06-2014 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Too late now maybe bit pedro's is my haunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

It is too late, went to Ard Ri.

Was in Pedro's once but can't remember anything about it. Only copped when I walked past it yesterday.

What do you usually order in there?

It is too late, went to Ard Ri.

Was in Pedro's once but can't remember anything about it. Only copped when I walked past it yesterday.

What do you usually order in there?

Ard ri is nice. Pedro's chicken goujons and chips are so yummy and their bacon and cheese chips are good.
    The abbey tavern in the square do a good lunch too. Their spicy chicken pittas are gorgeous and affordable at €5.50. Mocha beans for the bagel!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Ard ri is nice. Pedro's chicken goujons and chips are so yummy and their bacon and cheese chips are good.
    The abbey tavern in the square do a good lunch too. Their spicy chicken pittas are gorgeous and affordable at €5.50. Mocha beans for the bagel!

Don't you mean the Galway Roast? Agree their bagels and tomato and basil soup are delicious.

dec25532 wrote: »
    Don't you mean the Galway Roast? Agree their bagels and tomato and basil soup are delicious.

Yeah the Galway roast! Bit of a habit for my friends and I to call it Mocha's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement