Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memorandums & articles of association.

Options
  • 27-06-2014 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Could anyone advise me on where I could get some memorandums & articles of association for my limited company?

The only place that seem to have them is registeracompany.ie but you can't buy them separately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

If you have a Ltd. company you already have a memo & arts. The memorandum of association is the principal document by which a company is incorporated. (Section 16 of the Companies Act 1963)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jackos17

Hi, I haven't registered the company yet. I am looking for somewhere that I can buy a standard set and then change what ever is necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Don't try to do it yourself, you will not get it right. Go to a company formations outfit and get them to do it for you, it is not expensive. Most company objectives etc are so wide you will not need to change anything.

Advertisement