Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry musician for day after wedding

Options
  • 27-06-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hiya just wondering if anyone could recommend a singer / person with guitar to play at day after wedding session. We have booked room in pub in tralee and would like someone who does mixture of songs.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Ray Kennedy. He has played loads of after parties in the hotel I work in Killarney and I know he does a gig evry night of the week in Killarney, I don't have his number but here I will PM you his Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

Martin Hurley, don't have a number but Bailey's corner pub would surely have one for him, he plays there regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

phormium wrote: »
    Martin Hurley, don't have a number but Bailey's corner pub would surely have one for him, he plays there regularly.

I second this. Highly reccomended.

Advertisement