Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrigaline to Cork and back in a taxi

Options
  • 27-06-2014 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I'm staying in Carrigaline tonight but going out clubbing in Cork city. I'm just wondering how much do taxi's cost to the city and back to Carrigaline in the early hours of the morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Approx 30 euro each way !

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Approx 30 euro each way !

I would NEVER pay 30€. Thats extortionate. Use a local hackney service (021 4371111 or 4376666) for about 20 euro each way, or ask the taxis in town to bring you to Carrig for 20 ''as far as they can get you for twenty'' and it will usually cover you the whole way.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 stardollz

Why not get a bus in? About 5euro for the bus, and I wouldn't pay more than 20€ for a cab back. As above, use the hackney cabs and ask how much before you get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Last bus in is at 10:20 and should cost about 3.60. Preorder a hackney back out and it should be around 20.

Advertisement