Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 controller

Options
  • 27-06-2014 8:04pm

I'm looking for a PS3 controller for my Ouya. It seems there are lots of fakes around...can someone suggest where I might get a official Sony one for the best price please? At the moment I'm thinking Argos might be the best option but I must admit they are surprisingly expensive!

:edit: Ah it's the newer model, the Dualshock, that's expensive. The older model, the Sixaxis, is much cheaper so that's what I'm after!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'm looking for a PS3 controller for my Ouya. It seems there are lots of fakes around...can someone suggest where I might get a official Sony one for the best price please? At the moment I'm thinking Argos might be the best option but I must admit they are surprisingly expensive!

Will a dual shock 4 work with Ouya?

Way better controller for not much more....

Maybe try Play Asia for a cheap PS3 one if not?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Plenty available second hand. Have a look on Adverts.ie. I have a DS3 since day one and the battery is still fine if that is a concern.

Isn't it a lot more risky buying second hand? I mean the chances of getting a fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Isn't it a lot more risky buying second hand? I mean the chances of getting a fake.

I haven't seen a fake DS3, are they prevalent?

Loads of negative reviews on Amazon....saying Amazon are selling fakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭budman9

There are also a lot of fakes new DS3 controlers on adverts.ie so it's more risky to buy new one than second hand.

Advertisement