Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned

Options
  • 27-06-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I received a 1 month ban for words that have been misinterpreted in the soccer Forum. My choice of words were directed at Suarez and not Lfc. Please review same as I feel a 1 month ban is very harsh as my post did not cause any problems with other posters.
    Tks

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you discussed this with the mod who banned you as set out above? That's the first step before starting a thread here

However I would just point out you received a straight red for your "always the victim" comment in an earlier post - A clear attempt at trolling Liverpool fans. Your 1 month ban automatically follows that

I would also point out that the "abuse" rule applies to abuse to players, and not only othere users and/or football clubs

Now looking at these 2 incidents in total, you have received the equivalent of 3 yellows, and are lucky only to be serving a 1 month ban under the temporary rules applying during the World Cup. I am certainly not minded to overturn or reduce that ban.

Advertisement