Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesseract Sack Vocalist....Again

• 27-06-2014 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

These lads must have serious trouble with singers. They've just sacked Ashe O' Hara for "creative" reasons.

"We have amicably parted ways with Ashe as we have found ourselves in different places, creatively. Ashe is a fantastic talent and will continue to be successful in his career and we wish him the absolute best!

"Moving forward for TesseracT – Daniel Tompkins will be rejoining us as a full time member of the band. Starting from our main stage performance at Sonisphere, UK on 05.07.14. We are also looking forward to starting writing and recording album three with Daniel, which will begin later this year."

They've had 5 lead singers in the history of the band (The singer on their first album is rejoining the band), have they become the Sugababes of Metal? :pac:

Ashe was a great singer, I thought Altered State was a bit hit and miss but Nocturne was possibly my favourite song of 2013.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

have they become the Sugababes of Metal? :pac:

We already have a bona fide equivalent commercial, soulless, manufactured monstrosity in metal.

Japans answer to the Tweenies, BABY METAL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

We already have a bona fide equivalent commercial, soulless, manufactured monstrosity in metal.

Japans answer to the Tweenies, BABY METAL.

I'd be a casual metal fan so wouldn't know of this Baby Metal stuff. I was referring though to the Sugababes always changing singers, that was the comparison rather than any musical angle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Pretty surprised to hear that Dan is back in the band. I actually think Altered State is a more adventurous and involved album, so am a bit worried that the return of Dan might be a step back in terms of the progress made with Ashe.

Still, not gonna judge until I hear the album!

Advertisement