Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other Au Pairs in Madrid Summer 2014

Options
  • 27-06-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey all! My name is Aisling (pardon the Mr.Blah username - this isn't my main account - LOL!) I just got an au pair job for 4 weeks in a village 30 minutes from Madrid!!!!!! Anyways I would love to meet some other Irish girls over there who are also Au Pairing!!!! It seems that in this area there are many au pairs and I hope to meet up with many of them to go sightseeing on time off etc!!!!! I am sooo nervous I have never been away from home for four weeks before lol!!! Also I have never even been on an airplane on my own :P :P Hahah.... but all that aside I dont suppose other Irish girls (or boys) are going over to Spain soon to au pair??? :) If so i would love to be in touch!!! I know no one!!!! Message me!!! XD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Nippleh

I'm au pairing in basque and Cadiz this summer, which is too far away but I'm in the same situation! Wish I could find someone who speaks english :(
    But if you'd like to talk about au pair stuff, you can message me, it's my first time doing this too and I honestly have no idea what I am doing. I'm not used to being in family situations :///

Good Luck though!
    And if you find an au pair community site that is active lemme know!!

Advertisement