Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diary of a C&Her

Options
  • 27-06-2014 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

Im pretty sure everyone here is in college/finished college/late in secondary school etc so can relate.

I stumbled upon this - http://collegetimes.com/2014/06/27/diary-unemployed-student-summer and didnt find it too dissimilar to my current routine and so I thought I'd share mine in the hope that yee would follow suit.

SO - State if you are employed (works better if youre unemployed), unemployed, in college, school, life etc and then just copy the article's structure.

If you're employed, firstly - I envy you, secondly - perhaps do the structure of you day off.
    If you're unemployed, lets do the structure of one of the days where you didnt leave the house.
    So.

PS - you dont have to say when you masturbate but you can, personally I wont. Afterall Im a 17 year old male with a lot of time on my hands..

I just finished my leaving cert and am unemployed! (hazza! :()

10:30 - wake up, scroll through twitter, check snapchat, catch up on the news of the world (mostly via twitter)

11 watch something on netflix on my ipod in bed, i just woke up so usually something funny - inbetweeners/it crowd/stand up etc

12 shower etc

12.15 eat breakfast, usually coco pops

12.30 do chores

3.00 netflix, usually a series im watching - walking dead/homeland atm

4.30 watch world cup world cup

6.00 make myself dinner, either pizza (sometimes pizza AND chips), sometimes something more healthy, difficult to make - all depending on my mood.

6.30 continue watching tv/world cup

8.30 take dog for a walk

9.15 continue watching tv/world cup

11 go to bed, watch netflix - again the series im watching, check snapchat, twitter, etc

1.30 turn off netflix, close my eyes for 30 seconds, go back on twitter for half an hour

2.00 sleep! At last, I had a tiring day.

How exciting!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

i just started working saturday but im not working again for a few days so i'll do my usual routine

11:30 forced out of bed by the sound of my mother screaming to help her in the b&b

11:45 unlock my phone and check twitter, instagram, snapchat, tumblr and facebook

12 go up to the kitchen, turn on radio to raidio na gaeltachta to listen for news that is relevant to my mother's life so i can slip it into conversation and be forgiven for oversleeping, again

12:15 eat a bagel outside and put on some suncream

12:30 go on computer, check twitter, tumblr and facebook again before watching a few episodes of television show i'm currently watching (awkward. at the moment)

1 check on both my whatsapp groupchats, continue watching awkward

2 eat dinner

2:30 look through online shops for a while, wishing i was rich

3 might hang the washing on the line if i've been hassled enough

4 start eating the food in the house, right now malteasers, pringles and kinder buenos.

4:30 sit outside for a while reading a book

5:30 go on the computer again and check all the usual social media

6 get yelled at by the mother for being on the computer too often, switch to the television just in time for the simpsons

8 go on the computer again, doing god knows what this time

11 head down to my room and get into bed

11:30 check boards.ie and other irish websites in case i missed anything interesting that happened while i was on the computer

1 text friends, wikipedia odyssey, check social networks again

3 begin to feel tired, start scrolling tumblr dashboard until i fall asleep

3:30 sleep

my excuse for not doing anything - "can't do anything productive (eg go to cork/dublin/friends houses that live over an hour away and involve an overnight stay) because of work"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My life is even more mundane than the above.

As such, I feel it best to refrain from doing this until I actually have friends or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Ah, sure why not.
    12.00 Wake up, shower, dress, find something to eat
    12.45 Clean/study
    3.00 Phone call from Dad "Can you cover the shop so I can watch the 5pm world cup match?"
    4.00 Work in the bloody shop.
    7.30 Get home
    8.00 Dinner (If I'm lucky)
    9.00 Family TV time
    10.00 Internet
    3.00 Sleepy times again

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Ah, sure why not.
    12.00 Wake up, shower, dress, find something to eat
    12.45 Clean/study
    3.00 Phone call from Dad "Can you cover the shop so I can watch the 5pm world cup match?"
    4.00 Work in the bloody shop.
    7.30 Get home
    8.00 Dinner (If I'm lucky)
    9.00 Family TV time
    10.00 Internet
    3.00 Sleepy times again

hey at least the shop provides you with some form of social contact so you don't go completely insane

Advertisement