Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St Pats v Legia Warsaw

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

watched it on polish tv and the polish lads were very complimentary of the Pats effort - said they played nice football and were full value for the win (this was about 75 mins in)

Well done Pats!!!

Anyone know the official attendence tonight?

about 16,000 i would estimate, the stadium can fit 31,000 and it was at least half full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Didn't see most of the match - did there really need to be so much injury time?

Not necessarily, but there were few breaks.

I would call it a fair result.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Great result for us but very disappointed about that late goal.. tired legs on a bigger pitch than were used to caught up with us

We sat too deep last 20 mins and didn't close legia players down quick enough.. Oman caused that goal in first place should have looked for row z 20 secs before the goal was scored

I have my ticket for next week but I was told it's nearly half and half in tallaght stadium for the fans so it definitely won't be any advantage for us with the crowd.. shame the Irish bar stooler wont come on their own doorstep to watch champions league football..

Very proud tonight I'd bite anyone hand off for that result before the game.. my nephew is at the game and said the polish fans were great and don't deserve a team that's so bad..

Bring on next week I think we can pull it off on the smaller pitch were used to and being in mid season.. legia had no appetite tonight so we can defo do it

One last note that result dedicated to one of our lads that died out there ... R.I.P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

watched it on polish tv and the polish lads were very complimentary of the Pats effort - said they played nice football and were full value for the win (this was about 75 mins in)

There was more respect for them than for the polish side, the only thing I can't understand is why they kept saying semi - professional / half amateurs team etc. Even if it is true, I would keep it down tbh:D

I always support the teams from my country, in this case my country would be Ireland - the polish team was not prepared for this game. Not prepared at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

10380423_751214631584659_4055905328727505795_o.jpg

They took our flag, we took their E.

Not very good junkies on tour.

****ed up trip.

Advertisement