Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I move my BoI-BoL small business banking to banking365?

Options
  • 28-06-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

Quite frankly, the business online banking system is abysmal and almost impossible to use as a small business customer.

The only reason I chose BoI for my business in the first place was because I have a personal bank account with you and I liked banking365 compared to the competition, you really have no idea how disappointed I was to discover I had to use the BoL service and that disappointment increases every time I have to use it, to the point where I am giving serious consideration to moving my business banking elsewhere just to escape having to use it.

So can I move to banking365 or do I have to take my business elsewhere to escape your BoL system?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi vibe666, 

Thanks for your post. 

We get a lot of BOL queries on our Talk to Forum and all comments are passed to the BOL Team.

Moving to Bank of Ireland 365 Online depends on your account type. The majority of Sole Trader and small business accounts can be registered on BOI 365 Online. To check this, please call BOI 365 on 0818 365 365/ +353 1 4044000 and a rep will be happy to help. 

I'll pass on your feedback to the BOL Team.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement