Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's clothes shops, tshirts jeans etc?

Options
  • 28-06-2014 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Need to do a bit of shopping can anyone recommend some decent men's clothes shops? Tshirts, jeans etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

Just head towards the city centre. There's shops all over the place. Personally I like Jack & Jones on St.Patricks Street but usually buy my jeans in Mark & Spencer. Oprah Lane might be a good call as there's a multitude of shops there and in the vicinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Just head towards the city centre. There's shops all over the place. Personally I like Jack & Jones on St.Patricks Street but usually buy my jeans in Mark & Spencer. Oprah Lane might be a good all as there's a multitude of shops there and in the vicinity.

Gotta agree. If you're just looking for general clothes shopping, just head into the city centre. Plenty of shops there from Penneys, to TopShop to Brown Thomas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

zweton wrote: »
    Need to do a bit of shopping can anyone recommend some decent men's clothes shops? Tshirts, jeans etc?

H&M, Gap, Top Shop, French Connection, River Island, Salingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Got some nice jeans and shirts in Debinhams yesterday (on sale)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

TK Maxx is also worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,120 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Jack and Jones is usually where I go, decent clothes and prices and almost always have a sale on. They have one on at the moment actually, stuff going for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Dave47

H & M is best if ur looking for basics- decent quality and cheap. TK Maxx worth a look every now and again as their stock changes more than anyone elses- heard they have 3 deliveries a week or sumthin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

The men's section in River Island and Next might be worth a look. I know my brother has picked up the odd nice thing in Quills, it has been a while but may be worth a look. Take a look at the Dunnes on Patrick Street.

Advertisement