Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International business and languages- french DT555

Options
  • 28-06-2014 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, I am hopefully going to get this course once LC results come out and I was just wondering what this course is like in general? Finding it hard to find any posts or discussions on it and would love to hear from students currently doing it and past students.

I was also curious about the Erasmus year in third year... What choices, if any, of colleges in France do you have? Would the classes be taught in the same way as back here? What type of costs are we talking about? Is accommodation provided for Erasmus students?

I know I've asked quite a lot about it but I'm just really curious about the course and I'm confident that'll I get it so I thought I might aswell see what I'm getting into :D

Advertisement