Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand delivery time?

Options
  • 28-06-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Currently building a custom built pc using hardwareversands pc builder thingy. Going to order using paypal. Right now i'm living in Kildare. I'm wondering how long the delivery time will take,since i'm planning to order my pc around monday/tuesday,and i'm planning to move to malaysia in 2 weeks for the holidays.

All help appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Unless you are taking it with you, would you not be better doing it when you come back?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

They ship with UPS and it's generally 3-4 days max (ships to the UK first then from UK to here). They can be slow to process though, particularly via bank transfer. I ordered some items for my PC recently paid via AIB Bank Transfer and it took around a week or just over to arrive. Like above your probably better off waiting until after the hols, I never had a pc built by them so not sure the turnaround time for that :)

Nick

Advertisement