Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Property Travel Insurance

Options
  • 28-06-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I plan on going working on a cruise ship in a few months. I will be covered by the company for any medical insuance I need. None of my personal items (camera, laptop ect.) will be covered. All insurance quotes I have looked up are for personal insuance and only have small cover for personal items (eg up to 150). Does anyone know of any insurance I can get that just covers my own personal items with a cover that is good for high priced items.

I have no home insurance I can cover any items under.

Thank you

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Maybe something like this: http://www.gadgetinsurance.com/ie/ might suit? Just make sure there aren't any exclusion clauses on the policy that might stop it being paid out if the items are stolen from your cabin, etc.

Advertisement