Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slept too long..

• 28-06-2014 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Slept till after 2 today.. Worried I won't sleep tonight and I'll start a bad cycle again.. Any ideas to get asleep on time tonight? 11-12 would be a good time

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭GLCC

Get a job

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    Slept till after 2 today.. Worried I won't sleep tonight and I'll start a bad cycle again.. Any ideas to get asleep on time tonight? 11-12 would be a good time

Do some exercise early on, some physical and mental use makes you very tired, just don't sit around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

GLCC wrote: »
    Get a job

No?

Do some exercise early on, some physical and mental use makes you very tired, just don't sit around.

Good plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

How did it go?

My sleep gets fcuked up now and again but one sure way if righting it is to get up early and at the same time regardless of what time you go to bed at. The first two days can be a struggle but after that your body needs to be asleep before midnight.

How did it go?

My sleep gets fcuked up now and again but one sure way if righting it is to get up early and at the same time regardless of what time you go to bed at. The first two days can be a struggle but after that your body needs to be asleep before midnight.

I ignored the excersise thing because I'm a lazy bastard went to bed at 5am and got up at 9 :)

Keep that up and nature will take its course.

No napping though.

Keep that up and nature will take its course.

No napping though.

Can't sleep when the suns out! I don't nap - I take 8-15 hour sleeps xD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I ignored the excersise thing because I'm a lazy bastard went to bed at 5am and got up at 9 :)

These are average hours for a new parent :) fair play, most people end up zombies!

• Advertisement

RedXIV wrote: »
    These are average hours for a new parent :) fair play, most people end up zombies!

Suppose I may get used to it! Only 5 give or take weeks till Gray is born. D:

Can't sleep when the suns out! I don't nap - I take 8-15 hour sleeps xD

I love a good nap. Everyone should have attests one a day :D

I love a good nap. Everyone should have attests one a day :D

I'm just resting my eyes. ;)

Advertisement