Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper Types

Options
  • 28-06-2014 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

I bought some paper in tesco during the week and it's not the greatest. If you print on both sides it's possible to see through it.

Where can I get a better quality paper? I want paper similar to the type bank statements are printed on.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Paper thickness is measured in GSM (grams per square metre). The packet from Tesco probably has it marked. Try a proper stationer or maybe a printers, get a higher rating. Check your printer specs for what it can handle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Young Blood

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Paper thickness is measured in GSM (grams per square metre). The packet from Tesco probably has it marked. Try a proper stationer or maybe a printers, get a higher rating. Check your printer specs for what it can handle.

Cool thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,450 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Tesco sell several different grades of A4 paper, you don't have to go to a different store to get the good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

Please consider the Canon Top Line – satin paper – 100g (highgrade) it is lovely quality,
    They also have 90g and 100g paper in Canon Oce premium yellow wrap, which is a very good quality photocopy paper.

Advertisement