Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

notified fees on student account ??

Options
  • 28-06-2014 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

I logged into my online banking to see that you have withdrawn 15 euros from my account for notified fees ?
    Yet I'm a student so I'm not meant to pay fees and also I wasn't notified this was going to happen ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi beyondbelief67,

Thanks for contacting us here on boards.ie.

The current account fees debited on the 27th of June, are for the fee quarter dated 17/02/2014 - 23/05/2014. If you applied for the Student package within these dates, this new status would have come into effect with the fee quarter starting May 26th. It is not possible to change an account type during a fee quarter. Can you recall when you applied for your account to be changed to Student?

A fee notification statement should have been issued to the address on file. To check when the notification was issued, you can contact BOI365 by sending an Ask a Question query through our Online Service Desk. A representative will be more than happy to look into this for you and can also check when your account was changed to Student.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

So why was I told I would be paying no more fees when I switched to the student account instead of that another fee would come out in June ?
    From what I remember it was March when I switched over.
    And no I definitely have not received a letter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

So why was I told I would be paying no more fees when I switched to the student account instead of that another fee would come out in June ?
    From what I remember it was March when I switched over.
    And no I definitely have not received a letter.
    Hi, 

When your account was switched to a student account, you should have been advised by your branch that the change would not come into effect until the end of the current quarter.

If you would like to send a Private message with your Phone number, name and the branch you made the switch and I can request an adviser give's you call.

Thanks 

Janette

Advertisement