Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre gone to pot

Options
  • 28-06-2014 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi. After weeks of messing around we were finally upgraded to efibre last Monday week. Engineer reckons we would get speeds of 50mb plus. Most we got was 30mb but mormally hovers around 23ish until this evening when we are currently enjoying speeds of half a mb,lucky to connect kn my phone even. Reset modem and everything seems fine,any ideas or solutions welcome or is this just the reality of efibre hitting us! Thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

Done speed tests on the Eircom page today and I'm only getting 22 max also I knew things had slowed down  what's going on Eircom in in Westbury clare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

1997 wrote: »
    Hi. After weeks of messing around we were finally upgraded to efibre last Monday week. Engineer reckons we would get speeds of 50mb plus. Most we got was 30mb but mormally hovers around 23ish until this evening when we are currently enjoying speeds of half a mb,lucky to connect kn my phone even. Reset modem and everything seems fine,any ideas or solutions welcome or is this just the reality of efibre hitting us! Thks
    Hi 1997

Speeds of half a MB certainly indicates an issue and would require attention of technical support. If this happens again please contact them on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7 morklee22

Hi just a question off eircom staff ? When is efibre coming to the paddocks in westbury ? What's the delay ?id probably sign up if and when it becomes available 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

morklee22 wrote: »
    Hi just a question off eircom staff ? When is efibre coming to the paddocks in westbury ? What's the delay ?id probably sign up if and when it becomes available 
    Hi morklee22

There is yet to be an agreed efibre roll out plan for the paddocks I'm sorry to say - I've asked efibre planning for more information and the best they could offer me is that we should have more news on that area in mid 2015.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement