Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway to Cong return on a Sunday..

Options
  • 28-06-2014 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Not sure if I have this posted in the right place...I'm looking to get from Galway to Cong on Sunday morning and then returning from Cong to Galway the same evening.
    I've checked Bus Eireann but they only run a service on Mondays to Saturdays. I have found a bus tour that passes Cong in the morning. This continues on to Cliften and back down to Galway without passing Cong again.
    Has anyone any ideas concerning this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

See if there's anything listed on www.a-b.ie

Other than that, taxi or rental car is your only option.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

You can use two of the tour companies. They do the same tour in reverse so one goes through Cong in the morning and the other in the evening. Did it last summer.
    Dropped by one company at 10am and picked up by another at 3 or 4 pm. I arranged it with both the day before, so make sure they have space on the return and make sure the driver knows you're coming!

Cost me a total of €15 return.

Advertisement