Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fed-up being a landlord/time to sell?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

dolliemix wrote: »
    Sorry ceiling. Of course i know the difference. You're trying to prove me wrong more so than give advice to the OP. I hear what you're saying and still don't agree with you. In the end we both feel she should give up being a landlady which is her query, so who cares whether you think my opinion is wrong or right!

Sorry I didn't realise you were speaking figuratively. Someone else said implied the ceiling was structural and the building was unsound because of it. So I read your comment as if you didn't realise the difference. My bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

It's not the shower curtain, it's where the holder is - the cowboy who slapped it up, did it so the curtain hangs over the lip of the shower base, it should be a few inches inside of the base lip.

And you are not getting it fixed and sending him the bill because.....???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Labarbapostiza

pwurple wrote: »
    And you are not getting it fixed and sending him the bill because.....???

Come on this is the real world. Have you any idea of the sense of entitlement and victimhood landlords feel. And how snotty they can be.

Imagine what a restaurant run by these "service providers" would be like? Put it this way, you wouldn't eat there if you had any other choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Well you don't have to use a LL. You can sort out your own accommodation somewhere else.

If there is no other option, you'd need to look why successive Govts have allowed this situation to develop.

Advertisement