Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H-Dip Work based research project

Options
  • 28-06-2014 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

I'm considering doing a h-dip in business management. I work for a large multi national who have announced a load of new ventures coming down the line in the next couple of years. I'm hoping the H-Dip will improve my chances of moving up in the company. My role in the company at the moment is pretty much at the lowest level so I'm worried that it would be almost impossible to complete the project. The entry requirements for the course are pretty clear that the course is for people who already have a Level 8 in an unrelated area, but would people usually have practical experience in management before under taking a course like this? I loved doing my dissertation in college but I had 4 years of experience to draw on!

Advertisement