Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pampers 6+

Options
  • 29-06-2014 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere?
    Please dont say other brands, have suffered way too many let downs...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,133 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Im not sure how Amazon's prices work out as the Sterling / Euro rate isnt great at the moment. You're probably aware of this but you need to spend £25 min to qualify for free delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Dont know where you are but a Londis store in Carlow has them for €7.50 a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

muffler wrote: »
    Im not sure how Amazon's prices work out as the Sterling / Euro rate isnt great at the moment. You're probably aware of this but you need to spend £25 min to qualify for free delivery.

It's 20, and make sure to check the checkbox o the left for super saver delivery.

thesteve wrote: »
    It's 20, and make sure to check the checkbox o the left for super saver delivery.
    20 what ???

Pounds. Not 25.

• Advertisement

thesteve wrote: »
    Pounds. Not 25.
    I dont know why you posted that as the min. £25 spend to qualify for free delivery to Ireland is clearly set out here

I dont know why you posted that as the min. £25 spend to qualify for free delivery to Ireland is clearly set out here

Hah, sorry, you're right. I order regularly and always thought it was 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Is this the co.uk site , im seeing 29 pounds for 6+ nappy box.. Can you do a link (sorry!)

Armelodie wrote: »
    Is this the co.uk site , im seeing 29 pounds for 6+ nappy box.. Can you do a link (sorry!)
    Yeah, thats the UK site. I just did a search for "pampers 6+ nappies" and the page I linked to gives the different results. You need to check (and click if necessary) all the different results to show who's selling for what prices.....those are the links :)

Just remember that a lot of the market place sellers on Amazon either wont deliver to Ireland or charge an arm and a leg. You can look to parcel motel if you found anything for the right money or perhaps use a friends address in N.I.

If the items are sold by Amazon or sold by some other business but fulfilled by Amazon then you can get the free delivery as mentioned subject to the min. £25 spend.

Advertisement