Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zip n link beds

Options
  • 29-06-2014 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

Any help appreciated.

Need 10 to 12 zip n link beds for Wednesday July 2nd for a B + B in Dublin. Yes I know it's only 3 days away but they were ordered from a supplier and we have been let down. I could get away with 6 for Wednesday with the outstanding ones a few days later. Does anyone know of a supplier with good quality ones at a fair price that would supply in time ?

Thank you

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 curlyfreckles

I got 2 zip n link beds from BargainTown not too long ago - ring the Queen Street branch they have a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 santrybandb

Thanks curlyfreckles.

When we opened the business first we bought from BargainTown but found the quality to be really poor despite been told different by the sales guy.

We got sorted today from a crowd in Longford called bigmickey.ie

They sent one bed up this morning for us to view and test and then they completed the order this evening. These beds seem to be very good quality and very well priced. We gave our order to another supplier a month ago and they lets us down and we were so happy that the Longford supplier had them in stock as everyone told us that we would not find a supplier with zip n link ones available at short notice. Thanks for you help anyways.

Advertisement