Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pos transactions on ca

Options
  • 29-06-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hi, I just noticed two pos transactions on my account with reference 'dvd rentals' from 26th April and 26th may for the exact same amount of 14.99. Do I have to go into a branch to trace this payment or is it a sepa reference that you have come across before? It doesn't ring any bells with me, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Graciefacey,

Thanks for contacting us on boards.ie.

A POS transaction is a payment made using your debit card either online or in a shop. As the two payments were debited on the same date of each month, this may be a subscription that you have signed up to. 

If you cannot recall setting this up on your debit card, you can contact BOI365 and a representative can look into the payments further and provide you with the retailer/company name. The query can be sent through Ask a Question in our Online Service Desk when logged onto 365 Online. Alternatively, you can call 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 4044000 and a representative will be happy to help.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement