Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

used treadmill - what to look for?

• 29-06-2014 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭

hi
    i am looking for a used treadmill.
    what are your suggestions?
    is there any brand thats good for used treadmills?
    what should i look out for in the used treadmills?
    how do i know if its any good to buy?
    how old should or can i buy?
    last thing - what should be the max i should pay for a used one?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 shneakynaggin

Look for the max speed, first off.

No point in buying something you can only briskly walk on if you want to run. Ususally the better the treadmill, the higher the top speed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

My daughter was going to buy a secondhand treadmill for 300 but ended up buying one Argos it was priced for over€1000 but she got it for €475 on special offer. Way better off than buying secondhand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭tenifan

If you're buying new, bear in mind these things are always 50% off somewhere or at some time.

Also, I know you didn't ask for advice on this, but are you already in to fitness or are you buying a threadmill in the hope you'll use it?
    They're expensive, and using them is boring and exhausting. Much better ways to spend the money if you want to improve your fitness.

Advertisement