Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost baby shoe

• 29-06-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Can anyone tell me if there is a lost and found in Doradoyle(cresent) shopping centre.

On Wednesday my wife was in there with our son and took off his shoes and put them in the bottom of the buggy but she didnt know that there is a gap in to storage for the shoe to fall out so now we only have one shoe.

The shoe is h&m size 18-19 on bottom its green sole with green blue white and grey colour.

Is there a lost and found in the shopping centre so i can try to see if its there.

Thanks
    John

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

If you phone the shopping centre they often have things handed in to them.

It's just the normal number there isn't a dedicated lost and found office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jhud

Thanks for that i will get the wife to call them she will also be back in there Tuesday aswell to check thanks again
    a

jhud wrote: »
    Thanks for that i will get the wife to call them she will also be back in there Tuesday aswell to check thanks again
    a

Wife got the shoe in the information desk someone handed it in thanks to them whoever they were.

jhud wrote: »
    a

Wife got the shoe in the information desk someone handed it in thanks to them whoever they were.

Advertisement