Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview the Person Below You

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

Got PM's off an acquaintance. Was a little suspicious of the content. Turns out my ex had hacked his FB and it was my ex sending me the PM's.

Coffee or tea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Neither.

Have you ever hacked anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Neither.

Have you ever hacked anything

No, I wouldn't know where to start.

If a guy cheats with another girl will he continue to cheat?

I'd say so, I wouldn't trust him anyway!

Should I Hoover or do laundry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 fabulousdeal

Of course they do, someone always misses you, even if you don't know that they exist!

Why are there no "B" batteries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Why are there no "B" batteries?

You blind? There!!
    > Batteries.

Pretty straight forward, no? :pac:

Not really. I just checked and there are no B batteries :eek:

Do you find yourself often going off on a tangent when you intended to look up just one thing on google or YouTube?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Do you find yourself often going off on a tangent when you intended to look up just one thing on google or YouTube?

Don't we all? :pac:

What were the last 3 videos you watched on YouTube ?

Probably hair tutorials.

What's the most boring chore

Probably hair tutorials.

What's the most boring chore

ironing.

were you spoiled growing up?

• Advertisement

A little bit, not horrendously so.

Can you see yourself spoiling your offspring?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

A little bit, not horrendously so.

Can you see yourself spoiling your offspring?

No. My father thought me the value of working for everything I want and I will be doing the exact same thing.

How many kids do you want (how many more if you already have some)?

I don't want kids.

Do you work a 9-5

I don't want kids.

Do you work a 9-5

I work flexi-time usually start around 7.

Do you find people think it's strange you don't want kids? (I don't either btw)

I find people tell me ill change my mind a lot. My best friend has a child who I absolutely adore, and who is very attached to me and when people see how I am with her, and then I say I don't want my own they're like "ah you will". My boyfriend is kind of the "you will one day" opinion too but he's not pushed on kids either so meh.

Aren't people terrible busy bodies

I find people tell me ill change my mind a lot. My best friend has a child who I absolutely adore, and who is very attached to me and when people see how I am with her, and then I say I don't want my own they're like "ah you will". My boyfriend is kind of the "you will one day" opinion too but he's not pushed on kids either so meh.

Aren't people terrible busy bodies

Awful nosey arséhóles.

Do you think fellas that don't want kids get more grief than women who don't want kids?

No I think the opposite. Women are supposed to want kids and clearly there's something wrong with them when they don't. Men aren't expected to fawn over babies.

Do you know anyone who was tricked into having kids?

No I think the opposite. Women are supposed to want kids and clearly there's something wrong with them when they don't. Men aren't expected to fawn over babies.

Do you know anyone who was tricked into having kids?

I know one person she used to poke a hole in the rubber but she got up the duff and then he had a test done turned out the baby wasn't his.

Would you step up as a parent if you were nominated as godparent to a child and something happened to their biological parents

Yes. Although I hope and pray nothing ever happens to my sister other wise I will be inheriting 4 nippers (who I love dearly ;) )

Have you ever changed a stinky nappy?

Yes! Last week. I was minding my little cousin. Dear Jesus. The smell was so bad it stuck in the back of my throat. It's the only dirty nappy I've ever changed, and hopefully my last. Don't mind wet nappies.

What's the most disgusting thing you ever had to do

• Advertisement

I worked in a kids play centre and one day a kid pooped on a piece of equipment and the parents expected me to clean it. I was highly unimpressed. On what planet is that socially acceptable. I know accidents happen but if that was my child I would have been mortified and cleaned it myself but these people didn't give a toss.

Also my older son used to projectile vomit a lot as a baby. There were some epic cleaning jobs involved.

Do you like sci-fi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Yes! Last week. I was minding my little cousin. Dear Jesus. The smell was so bad it stuck in the back of my throat. It's the only dirty nappy I've ever changed, and hopefully my last. Don't mind wet nappies.

What's the most disgusting thing you ever had to do

Work down at the waste water treatment plant in Ringsend (as a mechanical fitter)
    I ended up catching a bug and being violently sick for 24 hours. a nasty nasty place indeed.

What's the best job you ever had? (including best location?) (I was sent to Tenerife for a week, and only ended up doing 1 shift of work!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Head chef for a 5 star hotel in Dubai for 6 years, lived there for 8, absolutely loved it. Moved home when eldest was born. Don't regret moving back though.

Ever been stuck in a room with someone you don't like, did you make small talk or ignore each other?

Head chef for a 5 star hotel in Dubai for 6 years, lived there for 8, absolutely loved it. Moved home when eldest was born. Don't regret moving back though.

Ever been stuck in a room with someone you don't like, did you make small talk or ignore each other?

In 2002 changed teams in work and sat beside the guy that's was training me in. Couldn't stand him. Fat, badly dressed, diabetic, darting and always eating chocolate bars and then saying his diabetes was diet controlled. I became his boss 2 years later and sat beside him for another 4 years. Never liked him but maintained a proffessional courtesy at all times. He dropped dead one day outside of work and I had a pang of regret that I disliked him.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer - do you follow that rule?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Don't have any friends anyway so it isn't a rule for me.

Isn't it annoying when letters on yer keyboard jam and yer leaving out letters all over the shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

es i i.

Do you drink coffee, if so how many cups a day?

es i i.

Do you drink coffee, if so how many cups a day?

Between 8 and 10 cups per day.

Should I substitute coffee for Monster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Nope. I would imagine as bad and all as both coffee and Monster are, I reckon, coffee is marginally better than Monster.

Do you have many friends?

Nope. I would imagine as bad and all as both coffee and Monster are, I reckon, coffee is marginally better than Monster.

Do you have many friends?

I can only maintain one friend at a time, therefore I have 1 friend. Everyone else are just people I know and put up with. Maybe it's the bipolar that does it!

Have you ever said something to some one that you have regretted and thought about for ages afterwards?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I can only maintain one friend at a time, therefore I have 1 friend. Everyone else are just people I know and put up with. Maybe it's the bipolar that does it!

Have you ever said something to some one that you have regretted and thought about for ages afterwards?

Yes, but I don't remember what and to whom which probably means I've stopped thinking about it.

Are you the type of person to bear a grudge or do you let bygones be bygones?
    (whatever the fick bygones are)

Nope i bear grudges.

What's the silliest thing that annoys you

Nope i bear grudges.

What's the silliest thing that annoys you

I wouldn't know where to start. One stupid thing is that if I have a glass of milk I have to go to wash the glass as soon as I finish it as dried milk in a glass annoys me.

Have you ever swallowed anything you shouldn't have?

Haha haven't we all?! Ah no, when I was a kid I left a can of coke out in the garden and then went back out for it a while later, took a drink and semi swallowed a wasp. He stung me inside my mouth :( then I hacked it up and spat it out

What was the worst accident you had as a kid

Haha haven't we all?! Ah no, when I was a kid I left a can of coke out in the garden and then went back out for it a while later, took a drink and semi swallowed a wasp. He stung me inside my mouth :( then I hacked it up and spat it out

What was the worst accident you had as a kid

Nothing too dramatic but I remember one day I fell off my bike and hot my head. Later in a bar some older lads were playing pool and someone chipped the cueball and I got it right on the head again. To top if off in the garden digging for worms to go fishing, my brother was digging and I was picking them up and got a garden fork in the head.

Do you ever walk barefoot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭man98

Falling 2 or 3 metres backwards from a tree and breaking my arm.
    Sickest you've ever been?

• Advertisement

Well I'm in hospital last night after another fit so I'd say probably now is the sickest I've ever been as I've never had a 'real' illness before.

Do you like clear lights or coloured lights on Christmas trees

Well I'm in hospital last night after another fit so I'd say probably now is the sickest I've ever been as I've never had a 'real' illness before.

Do you like clear lights or coloured lights on Christmas trees

Honestly I'm not really a fan of Christmas at all.

Should there be restrictions on how early in the year Christmas decorations or adverts etc. can be displayed or shown (Say Nov 1st) ?

Yes nobody wants to see that rubbish in shops this early. It gets earlier and earlier every single year

Why are people such idiots

Yes nobody wants to see that rubbish in shops this early. It gets earlier and earlier every single year

Why are people such idiots

Because we're good at it.

Do you think Bono will be president of Ireland at any time?

God I hope not. There's not enough room in the aras for that lads ego

Lexie for president, what do ya think?!

• Advertisement

God I hope not. There's not enough room in the aras for that lads ego

Lexie for president, what do ya think?!

Why not. You'd get my vote. (If I had one).

Do you believe in coincidence?

I'm not sure, I believe more in karma.

Has karma ever kicked your ass?

I'm not sure, I believe more in karma.

Has karma ever kicked your ass?

Not kicked my ass but the more silly shíte you get up to the sooner it's going to catch up with you.

What's the last thread you started in boards?

Mm it was probably giving out about something, I think it was women hitting men.

How would you ideally spend today

Mm it was probably giving out about something, I think it was women hitting men.

How would you ideally spend today

I don't have a perfect day but being in good company would be a good start.

Talking to a really boring or obnoxious person; do you have any technique to get yourself away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

I would usually pretend to get a text or call….

Have you ever been arrested??

I would usually pretend to get a text or call….

Have you ever been arrested??

No. I am curious what its like but not curious enough that I want a record.

Whats the worst holiday you've ever had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I try not to be rude if someone is just boring me with something, we all tend to ramble on sometimes, but if they're obnoxious I'd tell them to fúck off away from me. Life's too short to take shít from people.

How will Scotland vote?

Gannicus wrote: »
    No. I am curious what its like but not curious enough that I want a record.

Whats the worst holiday you've ever had.

Spain 2013. My now ex acted horrendously for the duration and we split shortly after.
    I try not to be rude if someone is just boring me with something, we all tend to ramble on sometimes, but if they're obnoxious I'd tell them to fúck off away from me. Life's too short to take shít from people.

How will Scotland vote?

Seems very close to call at the minute, which is worrying really. It means half their population will be unhappy with the outcome no matter which way it goes.

Do you vote?

Yep!!

Do you keep up to date on what's happening in the world

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement