Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact vodafone reps and link a thread???

Options
  • 29-06-2014 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I am new to Boards and I am needing to contact a Vodafone rep in order to extend my ringtone before it goes to voice mail. I have read a few threads on this site and other sites and nothing is working, codes etc etc. I have read about sending a pm to Vodafone rep and linking a thread but what does that mean??????? Any help explaining this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

To talk to Vodafone,ask them in the Vodafone forum:

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1270

They also have a sticky describing how best to PM them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ianman

Cheers, but they won't reply unless you link a thread which is what I don't understand how to do.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

But you haven't even started a thread in there to link to.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Click on "ask a question" , type it in and hit "Post your question".

Please remember not to post any personally identifiable information (e.g. name, address, phone number, imei, etc.). This information can be sent via private message.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ianman

I appreciate the help and I don't mean any disrespect to Spear, but my question is 'How do I link a thread?, how do I do this and what does it mean'?. Not have started a thread does not answer my question. As I said I am new to this forum and don't understand the lingo. But again thanks for the help and no disrespect meant.

• Advertisement

You can't link a thread if you have started one first though.

Once you've started a thread, you just copy and past the link to the thread into the PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement