Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulse certificate number same as firearms certificate number?

Options
  • 29-06-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was asked by my F. O. to fill in section 6.2 of a new firearms application in relation to the other firearms I hold. I know that this section is to be filled by the F. O. but he asked me to do it and just add the numbers.

Are both numbers one and the same?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

No they are not. I wouldn't be filling it in, It is for him to do. :rolleyes: Just fill in the details you know and have him fill in your pulse id.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

juice1304 wrote: »
    No they are not. I wouldn't be filling it in, It is for him to do. :rolleyes: Just fill in the details you know and have him fill in your pulse id.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought too and I said it to him but he still said fill it in. I'll send it back and let him do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

juice1304 wrote: »

Correct

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

DO NOT fill in anything that is marked ""Official".
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Cass wrote: »
    DO NOT fill in anything that is marked ""Official".

I agree, no intention of doing it.

Odd part was when I said it was for him to fill out, he said the numbers were on my firearms certs for the other firearms. I knew that they weren't. I'm posting it back as it is, with all the parts that I have to fill plus supporting documents.

Thanks for help all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement