Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracing CAO points over the years - rise and fall - a useful site

• 30-06-2014 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, a while back I saw a link someone had posted on one of the forums on this website which contained a chart which showed the rise and fall of points in particular courses throughout Ireland. I have no idea where I came across it and I would find it very helpful right now! If anyone could help me out at all in finding this website it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Raspberry Fileds

niamh111 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, a while back I saw a link someone had posted on one of the forums on this website which contained a chart which showed the rise and fall of points in particular courses throughout Ireland. I have no idea where I came across it and I would find it very helpful right now! If anyone could help me out at all in finding this website it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

caopointschecker.com. I think it's a great site, and I'm super jealous that I hadn't thought of creating it myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

Anyone have the statistics of how many people got what points last year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Badwulf wrote: »
    Anyone have the statistics of how many people got what points last year?

http://www.cao.ie/index.php?page=points

Advertisement