Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Eircom

Options
  • 30-06-2014 8:52am

Hi

My contract is due to expire in September. I have already decided months ago never to touch Eircom again so I will be cancelling and moving to another provider. I understand that I need to give a month's notice.

Can you please advise the process I must go through to cancel so that I will not be losing my number or service during the transition?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TheTorment wrote: »
    Hi

My contract is due to expire in September. I have already decided months ago never to touch Eircom again so I will be cancelling and moving to another provider. I understand that I need to give a month's notice.

Can you please advise the process I must go through to cancel so that I will not be losing my number or service during the transition?

Thank you

Hi TheTorment

If you would like to move provider and the end of your contract please contact cancellations on free phone 1901 before 30 days to the end of your contract. Cancellations will ask you to post written confirmation of intent to move provider - I'm unaware of where the address its to be sent as it's depending on a number of features on the account itself. You will be able to move provider 30 days after notification is received.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement