Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Property Market

Options
  • 30-06-2014 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I'm looking for opinions of people who are familiar with the Kildare property.

I'm interested in buying in Naas/Newbridge. Working in Dublin City Centre and have tested out the commute which I feel is no longer and times better than what I currently do (Tallaght to City Centre via bus. Taking nearly an hour now with more people out at work). So I'm happy with that aspect of things. NTA are saying that the Phoenix Park rail tunnel could be open by 2016 and link Heuston to Connolly via Broombridge line which would be a huge commuting plus...

Just wondering what peoples experiences have been on the ground in the 3-4 Detached/Semi D market? Defintely seems a LOT less busy than Dublin. For example, I could not get a private viewing in Dublin for love nor money. Agents seem happy to facilitate on private viewings in Kildare which is a plus

Any areas, agents, properties I should avoid, specifically in Newbridge?

Have viewed a number of properties. 1 which I'm very keen on and have a bid in at the moment.

Advertisement