Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thought loan was finished.....

Options
  • 30-06-2014 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

I had thought my loan finished last month however a payment has been taken this month too. Can I PM you my account details for you to check please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi October,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie.

Normally on completion of a loan it is necessary to contact our Lending Department/ your branch to ensure the standing order is cancelled.

Please contact our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 where a representative will be more than happy to ensure this standing order is cancelled for you and transfer any over-payment back to your current account.

Unfortunately as we do not have account access here we would be unable to query this for you.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula

Advertisement