Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skerries 2014

• 30-06-2014 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭

So the weather is looking good for the weekend and Skerries. :) Thinking of taking a trip out to it! Anyone else thinking of heading out that way and fancies meeting up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Me and Lookbehind you will be there with bells on doing Marshal and Radios. We go to the practice and the race day.....should see you around the course m8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Me and Lookbehind you will be there with bells on doing Marshal and Radios. We go to the practice and the race day.....should see you around the course m8.
    Good stuff :) Will have to stop by and say hello!! Maybe find out what post you are at closer to the time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Remember there is NO RACING on SUNDAY at Skerries.

Practice is on Friday 4th July and roads close at 2pm.
    Race day is Saturday 5th July and roads close at 9am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

Remember there is NO RACING on SUNDAY at Skerries.

Practice is on Friday 4th July and roads close at 2pm.
    Race day is Saturday 5th July and roads close at 9am.

Cheers for that should be a good days racing as always :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

Don't forget the Classic Run in on Thursday evening. Assemble in the Windmills Carpark - registration open from 6.30pm and the Run is scheduled to start at 7.45pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Kwakado

Hi I heading to my first skerries this weekend gonna camp behind the paddock. Anyone got any info that might be helpful will be arriving Friday noon by myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Park your bike inside the circuit and well away from SHADY LANE the laneway at the back of Sams Tunnel. Its notorious for getting bikes robbed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kwakado

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Park your bike inside the circuit and well away from SHADY LANE the laneway at the back of Sams Tunnel. Its notorious for getting bikes robbed!!!!

Can you not park the bike in the camping area? Or is that dodgy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

You should be OK parking in the paddock provided you get inside at least an hour before roads close - the holding area at the paddock gate will be busy and the last thing they want is non-racing arriving traffic entering the paddock. Not sure if Balcunnin Equestrian Center open for bike only parking anymore (on the right just before the paddock entrance on the Lusk Road - I arrive from the opposite direction)

Some additional info for car parking on the official Club site

http://loughshinnymotorcycleclub.com/index.php?section=2&page=spectators.php

Kwakado - enjoy your first Skerries experience.....this will be my 33rd :cool:
    If you've time after the racing, nip down to the Harbour for the post racing banter

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Alfonzito

I am going out again tonight to help with getting the last of the safety bales and fencing up. Great weather for it and hope it lasts through to the weekend. Looking forward to the racing !

Regards,

Alfonzito

• Advertisement
Advertisement