Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to get a special needs swing transported

• 30-06-2014 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all just got a swing made for my special needs son. Thing us the guy put it together in his yard instead of my garden and now I am stuck trying to transport it to my house. It's a single swing but just a bit bigger than a kids swing. I need an open type truck or large trailer. Does anyone know where I could hire someone with a truck or large trailer. It's just from town to Dooradoyle and I am really stuck.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Try someone like The Brickyard or one of the rubbish removals guys that advertise on the Post, one if them might do it for a small fee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

You could try Aquatrans in Limerick, they are a good bunch of guys, Google them, they move everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭twofish101

Have you got measurements of the width and lenght of the swing to see would it fit on a trailer or if you need a truck?

Advertisement