Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holly Williams in Dublin

Options
  • 30-06-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭

Any Dublin-based country fans could do worse than check out Holly Williams in Whelan's tomorrow night (Tue 1st July). Sadly won't make it myself but her youtube clips seems pretty good.

If pedigree matters to you - this girl is Bocephus's daughter, and of course, grand daughter to Hank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

I will be there and I honestly can't wait.
    Her Album The Highway was one of my favorites from 2013.
    As she is expecting her 1st child , I reckon it will be a good while before she will return after this gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Everyone who was not there missed out.
    She is definitely one of the most underrated Singer/Songwriters out there.

Yes, her music is not Mainstream Nashville, but to me her talent is nothing short of those going by the name of Guy Clark or John Prine.

Holly is able to capture anyone's imagination and keep them their till the end of the show.

Advertisement