Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian Winter Tour 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

any afterparties?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭CorkyLFC

Can someone tell me what time kasabian are due on stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

CorkyLFC wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what time kasabian are due on stage?

Maccabees at 7.30 kasabian at bout 8.45

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Seen them on Saturday night in Brixton Academy... :D:D

If it's half as good as then, tonight will be something amazing!! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Doors Open – 18:30
    The Maccabees – 19:30
    Kasabian – 20:45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Who's bringing the flares ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭bren2001

Doors Open – 18:30
    The Maccabees – 19:30
    Kasabian – 20:45

MCD posted the following times:

Doors - 18.30
    Macabees - 19.45
    Kasabian - 21.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Have 2 spare tickets for sale, €35 each. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,776 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Kasabian are lucky to have two great front men, most bands don't have one. Also the new songs sound amazing, even ezeh. And they finished with my favorite song :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

That was absolutely amazing. They never fail to impress! Guaranteed my ears will be ringing tomorrow, that was incredibly loud! :D

• Advertisement

Yea Bumblebee is the perfect opener , Just grabs you straight away and sends you crazy :). As said the new songs sound unreal live and they have really gone a bit more dancey with the new tracks.

Did feel that the crowd was not as good as the last couple of times especially when Cut Off was played no one around me seemed to no it

Still a great gig and number 9 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Just magic! Serge is a legend! The crowd was mental! Great to see the empty seats didn't effect there performance! Great gig second time this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I'm tired today... Well worth the pain though :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I got in 3Arena a casual Kasabian listener and got out a fan.

WOW!!! JUST. . .WOW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭flasher0030

That was an amazing gig. I have never been to a gig with such energy from band and crowd – at least from being up at the front. I saw Kasabian when they supported someone in Marley Park years ago. But this was completely different. I didn’t expect the gig to be near as good as it was.
    And I think I held my own with the younger lads in the moshing stakes. Legs bit sore today though.
    Kasabian have an abundance of crowd-rousing anthems, and then very good songs to fill in the gaps. No filler. Serge is a good showman too.
    It was funny when the gig stopped and lights came on. The amount of people roving around, stooped over, looking for their phones on the ground. And during the gig, some people looking for their dropped phones. I actually found one myself, and gave it in to security.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Yea Bumblebee is the perfect opener , Just grabs you straight away and sends you crazy :). As said the new songs sound unreal live and they have really gone a bit more dancey with the new tracks.

Did feel that the crowd was not as good as the last couple of times especially when Cut Off was played no one around me seemed to no it

Still a great gig and number 9 for me

Gig #10 for me and still top notch

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Air_Bass

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I got in 3Arena a casual Kasabian listener and got out a fan.

WOW!!! JUST. . .WOW!!!

Exact same experience for me.
    They never really did much for me on record but 10/10 live - amazing show !
    Serge is the man.

(What was with the pandemic throwing of quarter-full beer cups though ??? Beer ain't cheap in there either :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

must of been my 7th or 8th kasabian gig and they can still deliver, top drawer stuff by the lads.

i thought the new songs were wonderful and treat was my personal highlight.

great gig some set-list they have now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Great night they never disappoint !! Crowd took a while to get going but once they did it was unreal, as furious said people not knowing cutt off was weird just shows all the new younger fans they have acquired.

We started out at the front but moved back a bit as I wanted to take in the full scale of the lasers for treat and it was great, looking at videos from other nights on the tour I didn't think the stage set up was anything special but once bumblebee kicked off the set up just looked amazing something about the clarity of the backdrop it was really in your face.

Overall a great night took a bit to get going but once it did it didn't let up very sore calf muscles today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Very impressive gig I have to say, surprised at how young the crowd were also! The aul legs and back are in bits today from all the jumping good times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Best gig I've been to in a long time. I must say I didn't fancy it as much as I would have done in the past. Thought it wasn't going to be great but they just have such energy, it's hard not to enjoy it. The last 5 or six songs in particular were great.

13083209_10153599323992045_2654219031970846232_n.png?oh=3b9a53f7b3e4dbf24f76cf451fb845f9&oe=579B45DC&__gda__=1470568184_c4e5b8179d8b46cf615425ac59fac55c

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

I assume that's a title winning celebration. Say there'd be some buzz at it!

2nd Night added

Advertisement