Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burns Original Chicken & Brown Rice 15kg Price

• 30-06-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hey
    Doing a bit of research on the price of the above dog food at the moment, prices really do differ between vets, anything from E58 to E70.

Anybody know where I could get my hands on a few bags at a cheaper price?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/dry_dog_food/burns

55.99 and free delivery because you're over the E49 mark.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

The UK site seems a bit cheaper even with the sterling rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is Skinners not very like Burns I thought?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is Skinners not very like Burns I thought?

Yeah you're right - a good few people on here switched to Skinners to save money. OP have you tried Markus Muhle on zooplus - cheaper and better ingredients than Burns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Hey all

Thanks for all the replies, I think I'll order a few bags online and see how I get on.
    I'm reluctant to swop brands as I've been giving Burns to my dog for years and it seems to be suiting her so don't want to rock the boat, she has very very dodgy bowels!!!!!!

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hey all

Thanks for all the replies, I think I'll order a few bags online and see how I get on.
    I'm reluctant to swop brands as I've been giving Burns to my dog for years and it seems to be suiting her so don't want to rock the boat, she has very very dodgy bowels!!!!!!

Thanks again

I have kept one on mine on burns as it does not contain beet pulp. The other two are on skinners and love it. I order from amazon 6kg burns alert chicken and brown rice. I buy 6kg as it lasts her nearly a month and would perfer two smaller bags for freshness. It is the exact same as normal burns but vat free and is aimed at guide dogs and assistance dogs. It just has one extra herb in it that begins With an "s" and is for their brain. Subscribe and save gets you 5% off but I order more than 5 products and save 15%. My last bag cost me £14.83. It is usually the same price per kg as the 12kg bag

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009QYPLBE?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

Advertisement