Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S7 - EP2 "I Found You" [*SPOILERS WITHIN*]

• 30-06-2014 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,985 ✭✭✭✭

A trio of hostages taken in the Bellefleur's attack looks to a familiar face as a possible liberator from the H-vamps. Sookie and Jason visit the neighboring town of Saint Alice, where a young woman's diary offers clues to the potential fate of Bon Temps. Spurned by Lafayette, a desperate Lettie Mae turns to Willa to channel her family past. Vince whips his fellow vigilantes into a dangerous frenzy. Pam's search for her maker leads her to a very familiar place.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

A big "meh". I'd probably stop watching if it wasn't the last season, but might as well watch the last few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I think i liked this episode more.. very little jessica/pam though :( At times i nearly thought i was watching The Walking Dead! when they went to visit that deserted town it was very TWD like. how did they manage to kill every single person in that town did nobody stay indoors after dark?! Ha i knew Sookie couldnt stay away from Bill and trouble for long! and Eric at the end!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Yeah very walking dead like episode, Actually very measured for a true Blood episode. Strange that the sheriffs didn't try to attack the club and kill the vampires in it during the day. The sookie storyline is as uninteresting as ever. Overall not a terrible star to the season, it was a good idea to keep the story local and small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

This show has totally lost it's way.

I loved the original concept, the vamps coming out of the coffin, the social parallels with homosexuality, the practical issues like trying to conduct a relationship with someone who could only fond out at night.

Then they introduced other supes and there were some good storylines,masons terrible ones.

But overall, it's been going downhill season by season. It reached close to it's original sparkle with the season end that had Pam screaming about Fookin Sookie and her Fookin fairy vagina (plus other assorted punch lines), but it just ran out of steam.

I'll watch this season because it's the last one, but I'm not particularly enthused by it.

One thing I notice is that I don't even recognise half the cast, always a bad sign. However, they've consistently provided eye candy and naked Alcide, Jason, Eric are all welcome on my tv screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,382 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So what is that place Eric is in that's familiar to Pam?

How could they not cop on that the vamps are all holed up in Fangtasia? It's the best known place around Bon Temps for vamps. When Sookie was reading the diary I thought she stopped at the realisation they were all in Fangtasia, but nope, it was just to think of Bill.

And why would everyone with power of any sort abandon the town to go chase down a possible lead?

I think they may just have to rely on Jessica to carry this season since she's been the most interesting so far(though how can she not have Andy or Jason's mobile numbers). Speaking of, how come the deputy didn't contact Andy about his daughter's theory?

This could be a very long season at this rate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement