Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family and friends offer

Options
  • 30-06-2014 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hi,  I registered for this on 27th and still have not received a call even though I got a confirmation email.

Can you confirm I will get this deal once I registered even if you guys don't contact me in time once I registered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

sue97 wrote: »
    Hi,  I registered for this on 27th and still have not received a call even though I got a confirmation email.

Can you confirm I will get this deal once I registered even if you guys don't contact me in time once I registered
    Hi sue97

It can take up to 15 days to receive a call however once you have registered using the code everything should be fine :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Hi Alan,

Still have not heard from anyone in Eircom

Hi Alan,

That's odd sue97

Can you PM me the name you placed the order in, address, landline number & any possible order number you may have received?

Thanks
    Al

Hi Alan,

That's odd sue97

Can you PM me the name you placed the order in, address, landline number & any possible order number you may have received?

Thanks
    Al
    Still no news from Eircom - did you get my PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi sue97,

I'll follow this up with Al and get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Tony

• Advertisement

Hi sue97,

Thanks,

Tony
    Any update on this?

Hi sue97,

Thanks,

Tony
    Any update on this?

Hi sue97

I have looked in to this in full and I can confirm that an order could not be placed as there was no existing service or line in place upon placing the order and as a result you could not avail of the friends and family offer. I'm sorry that an agent from eircom has not made you aware of this before now.

In the terms and conditions of the friends and family offer it is advised that a line must be in place for the order to be fully placed by eircom. I have contacted the efibre team and I have been informed that should you wish to place an order for efibre you will need to contact them directly on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

Hi sue97,

Thanks,

Tony
    Any update on this?

Hi sue97

I have looked in to this in full and I can confirm that an order could not be placed as there was no existing service or line in place upon placing the order and as a result you could not avail of the friends and family offer. I'm sorry that an agent from eircom has not made you aware of this before now.

In the terms and conditions of the friends and family offer it is advised that a line must be in place for the order to be fully placed by eircom. I have contacted the efibre team and I have been informed that should you wish to place an order for efibre you will need to contact them directly on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al
    So is fiber available in my area now?

Hi sue97,

Thanks,

Tony
    Any update on this?

Hi sue97

Thanks
    Al
    So is fiber available in my area now?
    Hi sue97

We will be unable to check this until there is a line installed. I have looked in to surrounding lines at your address - the lower numbers are efibre enabled however closer to your address are not but it does look like efibre should be available to them in October.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement