Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken wings

Options
  • 30-06-2014 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody would be able to help me out. I'm looking for the best place in Naas that does chicken wings, franks hot sauce style, complete with blue cheese dip. None of this bbq or thai style wing business!

Take away or restaurant, doesnt matter too much.

Looking forward to hearing any feedback!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I just buy the sauce separate here and do them myself. Much easier than finding a place that sells them pre-marinated

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Kildare as the locals will be able to advise you better than the foodies.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 smash17

Thanks for the reply! I find its hard to get the wings nice and crispy like they do in restaurants. I'm looking for the easy way out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭2011abc

Well if yer ever in Ranelagh , Dublin , Tribecas wings are best in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 smash17

Tribeca is awesome, they give you such a big portion too! It is that standard I'm looking for in Naas. I'm meeting my sister there for a wedding dress fitting tomoro (halfway point between us both) and we're obsessed with wings!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

I know it isn't Naas, but The Avenue in Maynooth do them. Even thinking about is making me salivate..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Wings are nice in Dew Drop Inn, Kill, ...........hot sauce or chefs special coca cola sauce...............yum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Judge Roy beans in Newbridge do them - a few different heat levels to choose from. Only prob is last time I had them the wings weren't crispy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Tenors in Naas do them as a starter portion. Blue cheese dip included

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭2011abc

I know it isn't Naas, but The Avenue in Maynooth do them. Even thinking about is making me salivate..

Avenue wings good? I see they have a new wine bar ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Avenue wings very good, think I might get some tonight.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Eddie rockets?

Don't eat too many, or she won't fit into the dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Avenue wings are amazing. Nearly as good as Tribeca and Elephant and Castle, ive had them all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

Near Naas.... try Harrigan's in Newbridge. My husband is exactly the same as you...has to have his wings with the right sauce AND it MUST be accompanied with blue cheese dip.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Lawlors in Naas. Excellent wings.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

And for those who want to make their own wings, Tesco (the one in Newbridge anyhow) sells the Franks sauces for the wings.

Advertisement