Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G Adventures/US Travel Companies

Options
  • 30-06-2014 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience of doing any of the trips that G Adventures have to offer across the US? Or of any of the other travel companies?

I'm looking into doing one in August but since all my friends will still be working on their J1s, I'll be leaving them to do it alone. Looking at doing the 23 day trip across the south of the country.

http://www.gadventures.com/trips/coast-to-coast-road-trip-eastbound/NUFY/2014/

Anyone any experience?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Bit of a late reply as you have most likely already taken the tour/decided not to. However, I recommend G adventures to those who have been brought here in a search of a similar topic. There is a lot of time spent on the road but sure that's the point of a road trip. The accommodation you stay at is fairly basic. For example, in Las Vegas, you stay at the Stratosphere. There is also a lot of camping involved which is good fun but can be a bit of work when you are really tired and just want to sleep as you have to set up your tent each night.

Advertisement