Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Xbox One)

• 30-06-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there much interest here in the Xbox One version of Destiny? I searched through the Xbox threads, and don't see much. After all the publicity surrounding the game and it's ties to PS4 during E3, it seemed like there would be no Beta for Xbox....... but there is!! It's a great looking game that reminds me of Borderlands crossed with Halo and I'm looking forward to seeing what it plays like.

I'm going to preorder soon so I have access to the Beta this coming month, and I'm wondering if anyone else is? Add me (GT: SteveDPirate) if you're interested in playing in a team when the Beta comes out. Given Bungie's reputation, it should be fun!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Hi,

Is there much interest here in the Xbox One version of Destiny? I searched through the Xbox threads, and don't see much. After all the publicity surrounding the game and it's ties to PS4 during E3, it seemed like there would be no Beta for Xbox....... but there is!! It's a great looking game that reminds me of Borderlands crossed with Halo and I'm looking forward to seeing what it plays like.

I'm going to preorder soon so I have access to the Beta this coming month, and I'm wondering if anyone else is? Add me (GT: SteveDPirate) if you're interested in playing in a team when the Beta comes out. Given Bungie's reputation, it should be fun!

The reason you might not have found threads here regarding Destiny is game discussions tend to go in the Games forum, whereas console chat is here.

Destiny is being discussed here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement