Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Gets!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

iamtony wrote: »
    No mate sorry I don't have either is watchdogs worth buying?

Honestly? I'm not feeling it; I kinda prefer playing other games right now. Maybe when I have more time to get into it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

iamtony wrote: »
    No mate sorry I don't have either is watchdogs worth buying?

It's yours for the bargain price of €75, don't think I need to tell you where was selling it for that price today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

ThisRegard wrote: »
    It's yours for the bargain price of €75, don't think I need to tell you where was selling it for that price today.

I'd love to know exactly how many copies of Watch Dogs they've sold for 75 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Watchdogs isn't worth playing on any platform, specially not the Wii U at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

I'd love to know exactly how many copies of Watch Dogs they've sold for 75 Euro.

I would rather know there mental state after payin 75 quid for watchdogs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

It's sort of surreal now to look back at all the excitement and frothing at the mouth over Watch Dogs at E3. Such a frustrating and boring game to be honest, thankfully only played it at a mate's house.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Watchdogs = Assassins Creed + Driving around.
    Not the revolution we were promised in that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Rayman Legends arrived yesterday, three games left to go for the full WiiU set. It would have been two but a mate convinced me to reconsider Hyrule Warriors...the bastard.

Also picked up A Link Between Worlds when it was discounted on Amazon last week.

3DS Games Owned: 2
    3DS Owned: 0

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You should grab the two Pokemon games (OR and AS) - they come in lovely coloured cases that look great on your shelf, perfect for someone who has no way of playing the cartridges inside the case. Also, you might as well pre-order Xenoblade 3DS. It's not playable on the regular 3DS, it's new 3DS only, but in your situation that doesn't make a blind bit of difference.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

At long last, I have Zelda: Links Awakening DX incoming for the Gameboy Color.
    Happy days!
    Now to insult retrogamers, and their allied Nintendo fans, by playing it on my Retron 5!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Now to insult retrogamers, and their allied Nintendo fans, by playing it on my Retron 5!

Consider me double insulted! :pac:

Nah, getting to play it in any way is a win. :D

Oh, it's probably live on my GBA:SP ags101 for the longest time, that's how I see myself playing this magnificent game.
    I never finished it the first time around, I picked it up on release for my GB when I was in college, such a good game but tough to know where to go next, especially in the pre-gamefaq era!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

At long last, I have Zelda: Links Awakening DX incoming for the Gameboy Color.
    Happy days!

Good stuff with DX. But that Retron, no idea what you see in it especially when you have the original consoles hooked up to a proper CRT. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Good stuff with DX. But that Retron, no idea what you see in it especially when you have the original consoles hooked up to a proper CRT. :)

I'm not well
    That much should be obvious, you know me so long.
    If it helps I haven't played the Retron in a couple of weeks, instead playing Kirbys Adventure and DKC:TF on the Wii last night.

I'm not well
    That much should be obvious, you know me so long.
    If it helps I haven't played the Retron in a couple of weeks, instead playing Kirbys Adventure and DKC:TF on the Wii last night.

Definitely one game I'll be adding to the Wii-U collection at some stage even if I have no hope of finishing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

You should grab the two Pokemon games (OR and AS) - they come in lovely coloured cases that look great on your shelf, perfect for someone who has no way of playing the cartridges inside the case. Also, you might as well pre-order Xenoblade 3DS. It's not playable on the regular 3DS, it's new 3DS only, but in your situation that doesn't make a blind bit of difference

Plus not owning the console gives you a solid justification for not playing most of the games! You can happily watch tv, go outside, spend time with the oh without thinking of all those unplayed games just gathering dust.

imitation wrote: »
    Plus not owning the console gives you a solid justification for not playing most of the games! You can happily watch tv, go outside, spend time with the oh without thinking of all those unplayed games just gathering dust.

I have a lot of games gathering dust right now.
    But they'll be dusted off soon for a Beers night.
    Give some of them a work over, before crucifying the Retron5 in the front garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Definitely one game I'll be adding to the Wii-U collection at some stage even if I have no hope of finishing it.

I sold it prematurely in rage when I was buying Mario Kart 8 now I won't it back to finish it:-(

The lesson I leArned was never sell a nintendo product again.
    I should of learned that lesson in my teens when I sold off my snes games one by one to a bouncer who worked locally just so I could afford alcoholic beverages and cigs. Then I had to buy them all again in my late twenties cause they just don't leave your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Picked up Another Code R for £1 in Smyths. At that price figured why not

Another few goodies picked up. Won't have the time to play 101 anytime soon but wanted to get it in case it becomes scarce to pick up down the line. Not sure how Revolution compares to the arcade original but I had a €6 credit with CeX so used that up.

01oUzW1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Over the last few days I have ordered the following:

Xenoblade Chronicles X
    Zelda Wii U
    Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush
    Starfox Wii U
    Yoshi's Wooly World

Want to get SM3DW and Captain Toad.

Tempted by Pikmin 3, DKC:TF and Bayonetta I and II.

Now I just need to still have my income, but with no family or work to distract me :(

Xenoblade Chronicles X
    Zelda Wii U
    Starfox Wii U
    Yoshi's Wooly World

Now I just need to still have my income, but with no family or work to distract me :(

Look everyone, Captain Moneypants!
    But it is the spectre of a mortagage payment that stops me from buying rings around me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Xenoblade Chronicles X
    Zelda Wii U
    Starfox Wii U
    Yoshi's Wooly World

I didn't know you could order some of those yet...<rushes off to Amazon>

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bayonetta 1 and 2 pack in Argos for €38.99 should be tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Pikmin 3 finally acquired, two games left to go. \o/

Looking at some VC games now that I have the NC Stars to cash in. I've never played Metroid Fusion and I'm torn between getting the original GBA cart for my DS Lite or getting the WiiU VC version. Are there any notable pros or cons to each option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I really have to get Pikmin 3 myself before it disappears into the Nintendether

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Myrddin wrote: »
    I really have to get Pikmin 3 myself before it disappears into the Nintendether

Can be got in gamestop new* for 29.99.

*its been opened and the club points may have been scratched but hey it's a good price.

This completes my RE Gamecube collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I had that one myself, but it seemed to go awol from my collection. :(
    Still have RE(make) and RE0 though. Had the N64 version of RE2 also!

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    I had that one myself, but it seemed to go awol from my collection. :(

Don't look at me :p
    Still have RE(make) and RE0 though. Had the N64 version of RE2 also!

Have that RE2 myself, amazing what they actually fit on that cart!

Advertisement