Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Gets!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Myrddin wrote: »
    This completes my RE Gamecube collection.

That was quick, looks like egg weekend didn't affect it. Wonder will mine arrive today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    That was quick, looks like egg weekend didn't affect it. Wonder will mine arrive today.

Super quick actually, took me by surprise this morning :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Picked up the filth that is Senran Kagura Burst for the 3DS on GS Santry.
    It's discounted in their Easter sale to €19.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

It's a really sweet game with a positive message about friendship and accepting people as they are, relishing diversity. But also a lot of panty shots and boob jiggling. It's basically what My Little Pony - Equestria Girls would have been like if it had been directed by Bronies. Gameplay is a little repetitive too - when you are still in the tutorial and you've pretty much mastered the combo system, you know the game is going to be leaning heavily on it's "plot"... good fun though if you get it at the right price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just preordered Splatoon for a mere 35 euro from Gameseek , delivered to Parcel Motel.
    I'm pretty happy with that.
    Just have to preorder the Amiibo triple pack of Splatoon characters now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Just have to preorder the Amiibo triple pack of Splatoon characters now.

Don't think we're getting a triple pack, think that's just the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Star Lord wrote: »
    Don't think we're getting a triple pack, think that's just the US?
    Yeah, as far as I know, the Inkling Squid amiibo is exclusive to the special edition of Splatoon.

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Yeah, as far as I know, the Inkling Squid amiibo is exclusive to the special edition of Splatoon.

Bugger :(

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Bugger :(
    I don't think Nintendo could have handled the amiibo situation any worse than they have. It's too frustrating. I'm just going to hope for the best when it nears the release dates of the amiibo I want. How can they not properly gauge the demand for these damn things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

tumblr_nm8o6cFQnH1up5x3ko1_1280.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Some nice finds there.......will have to pay more attention to the preowned DS section in my local Gamestop!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Great price for Mr. Driller Drill Spirits, which is quite the more-ish little game!

The GBC version is fantastic as well but the best Mr Driller is the Japan only GC version, which I have thanks to Atavan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

I have a special place in my heart for that ghost recon game; first game I got and finished all the way through on my new 3ds back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

The pre-owned section of Gamestop can be nuts. Mostly they are ridiculously high prices and then the very odd time you see some of the above prices for gems of games.

Yeah I got yoshi touch and go for less than a euro there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I got Fire Emblem for Wii for 6.99 which I didn't think twice about at the time. Checked the prices on ebay a few days later and saw it was a good price.
    On occasions Gamestop can offer up a few nice bargains, unfortunately on the majority side it can have crazy prices.

Yeah but they are still the source of all evil and seek to dominate the planet with over priced games and loyalty card schemes that will enslave us all... [/sarcastic b@stard]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I ordered some Tshirts and a wallet from Nintendo UK to my parcel Motel, what's the delivery like, the items shipped on Tuesday and am going on holidays tomorrow after work, I assumed PM would of had the package by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Yeah but they are still the source of all evil and seek to dominate the planet with over priced games and loyalty card schemes that will enslave us all... [/sarcastic b@stard]

Won't enslave me I'm free of their shackles. Free at last free at last etc etc. :D

• Advertisement

Won't enslave me I'm free of their shackles. Free at last free at last etc etc. :D

Right up to the point that they have some limited edition bargain, and you'll be right back there at the teat, suckling away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Picked this up over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I bought Mystery Detective, Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Tetris DS, and Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights. Three of those wre part of the buy two get one free in Gamestop.

tumblr_nmsumoaHTp1up5x3ko1_1280.jpg

I was specially pleased by the final fantasy, gamestop does come up trumps sometimes.

CeX in Stillorgan have final fantasy iv for €10 Gameslop strikes again. :D

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5060121822832#.VS2EsfnF-Sp

It would be, if I knew where stillorgan was :cool:

cloud493 wrote: »
    It would be, if I knew where stillorgan was :cool:

On the green luas line, sheep keep shopping in gameslop they keep rolling on, fight the evil corporations.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Not sure it qualifies for this thread but I just got a shiny event Charizard code off Gubbie. And it worked like a charm.

Gubbs, before gods and men, I declare thee a swell dude/Jude (delete as applicable)

I a physical copy of The Louvre Museum Guide winging its way from France as we speak.
    Hopefully it will be a tiny bit quicker than the New 3DS was!
    The title is easy and cheap to find on the eshop but the physical copy is only available from the museum itself, with a handful popping up on ebay.fr from time to time.
    Imagine my delight that a message from Amazon.fr popped into my email inbox this morning telling me of a new sealed edition there for small monies and they'd ship to Ireland for feck all too.
    I'll have that!

Apparently the cart is one of the few, if not only, region free carts for the 3DS system, which is nice....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Banjo wrote: »
    Not sure it qualifies for this thread but I just got a shiny event Charizard code off Gubbie. And it worked like a charm.

Gubbs, before gods and men, I declare thee a swell dude/Jude (delete as applicable)

Jude but aw, thanks! :)

It's a good thing there's two Game's within walking distance. And I couldn't let a non-boardsie get it

Advertisement