Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Gets!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Nearly forgot, I've to get Oracle of Ages as well :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Myrddin wrote: »
    Surprised you hadn't got them already Cidey. Four Swords for the GC is next on my list too, I've a few more to get (and am looking to collect every Zelda game CIB eventually, except those non canon cd-i monstrosities). I've only a few oddities left really:

Four Swords (Gamecube)
    Zelda 2 (NES Classics GBA)
    Links Awakening
    Links Awakening DX

I may get repro carts of the BS Zelda games (never released in physical form, so one of the rare situations where a repro cart is justifiable), & after that, just whatever new stuff comes out :)

I must look out for the Famicom versions too, they look so adorable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Nearly forgot, I've to get Oracle of Ages as well :(

I picked both Oracle games up CIB last year I think, pricey, but worth it. I really enjoyed Oracle of Seasons, haven't played Oracle of Time yet. Great music in them :)
    I must look out for the Famicom versions too, they look so adorable!

Indeed, they're worth having for the oddity factor alone :)

Picked up Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride, a fiver each in CEX and both worth considerably more than that, the former for around 25 and the latter for around 60.
    So, not a bad tenner spent.
    Also got a lovely big Super Mario Maker badge for nothing, from the kind staff in Gamestop Santry.
    Z6K9O5Em.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Picked up Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride, a fiver each in CEX and both worth considerably more than that, the former for around 25 and the latter for around 60.
    So, not a bad tenner spent.
    Also got a lovely big Super Mario Maker badge for nothing, from the kind staff in Gamestop Santry.
    Z6K9O5Em.jpg

Was Dawn of Sorrow mispriced? Nice find though!

Picked up cheapy and nice LoZ: A Link Between Worlds yesterday for a mere €19.99.
    Happy days
    My collection of Zelda titles nears completion.
    And, no, the CDi pap doesn't count!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

My Club Nintendo Endings CD came today and it's really nice, especially the book that comes with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Well happy with the fire emblem price.

12191523_468329470016789_8473625676685016251_n.jpg?oh=6759f12512bc7590703fa1473ebe3b7a&oe=56C71390

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Well happy with the fire emblem price.

12191523_468329470016789_8473625676685016251_n.jpg?oh=6759f12512bc7590703fa1473ebe3b7a&oe=56C71390

Got Radiant Dawn for that price myself from Gamestop, does yours have the manual?

• Advertisement

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Got Radiant Dawn for that price myself from Gamestop, does yours have the manual?

It does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When taking price stickers off a load of my games during the week, I found those "We love recycling" stickers the worst.

Got Project Zero today. Only had 2 copies in Game in Derry. Both were preordered.

Not new exactly, but I got this SFC there recently (thanks again CosmicSmash) which was badly yellowed. Thanks to some peroxide-related voodoo, it's now ready to join the collection. The holy trinity is complete!

Got a copy of Rhythm Paradise in GameStop today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Got Paper Jam and Xenoblade. Can't play till Christmas though :mad:.

Also I think I have only just realised MilesMorales previous username and of all things it was the tablecloth that gave it away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Why not have both? :p

EDIT: Jesus how do I make this smaller
    21dizcg.jpg

12367028_479710252212044_482246288_n.jpg?oh=68df8a9166a2001e07859392c5d285df&oe=566E11E1

Cheap as chips, think it was like €20 for the three games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

What was the general opinion on Black Ops? COD campaigns are my guilty pleasure when they reach <€10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Yay! I have no idea when I'll get around to actually playing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Yay! I have no idea when I'll get around to actually playing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Go to Smyths to get Christmas present and came back with present and Codename STEAM. Was lucky I got away before buying any Amiibo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got a red 3ds xl, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Happy Home with the NFC and a load of amiibo cards and Persona Q to tide me ovet until I can get my 2DS repaired. Can't wait to put Tom Nook in a shanty house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Xenoblade and Fatal Frame special Editions, Shovel Knight game, Mega Yoshi, Paper Jam for the 3DS. :D:DShovel Knight Amiibo and Amiiqo didn't arrive in time for Christmas though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭smokingman

Straight from the Nintendo Store in NYC.
    My babe knows me well at this stage :)

Happy chrimbo all!

Lucario, Mewtwo and Inkling Boy amiibo plus Paper Jam and Ultra Smash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Cpt Toad amiibo bundle and Devil Survivor 2 record breaker

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Games_top

Wii-U: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Project Zero, Animal Crossing, Rodea the Sky Soldier and Scribblenauts Unmasked: DC Comics Adventure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Not a nintendian sausage. But plenty of lovely regular presents so no cause for complaint.....

One day, Xenoblade, one day....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Games_top wrote: »
    Wii-U: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Project Zero, Animal Crossing, Rodea the Sky Soldier and Scribblenauts Unmasked: DC Comics Adventure.

Oh i forgot I had Scribblenauts Unmasked: DC Comics Adventure ordered from down under

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Games_top

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Oh i forgot I had Scribblenauts Unmasked: DC Comics Adventure ordered from down under

Scribblenauts Unmasked seems to be more restricted than Scribblenauts Unlimited though, you can't edit the DC characters. It's as if they can't risk having Joker looking like an A-hole or something...

Advertisement